Mindtree, a global technology services and digital transformation company, announced its consolidated results today for the third quarter ended December 31, 2021, as approved by its Board of directors.
Key financial highlights:
Quarter ended December 31, 2021
- In USD:
- Revenue was $366.4 million (growth of 4.7% q-o-q / 33.7% y-o-y)
- Net profit was $58.3 million (growth of 8.0% q-o-q / 32.1% y-o-y)
- In INR:
- Revenue was ₹27,500 million (growth of 6.3% q-o-q / 35.9 % y-o-y)
- Net profit was ₹4,375 million (growth of 9.7% q-o-q / 34.0 % y-o-y)
- 265 active clients as of December 31, 2021
- $5 million+ clients grew by 2, total 52
- $10 million+ clients grew by 3, total 33
- 31,959 Mindtree Minds as of December 31, 2021
- Trailing 12 months attrition was 21.9%
"We are pleased to have continued our positive revenue momentum through the third quarter of FY22 on the back of robust demand, aggressive customer mining, and end-to-end digital transformation capabilities," said Debashis Chatterjee, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director, Mindtree. "Our sequential revenue growth of 5.2% in constant currency reflects the strength of our strategy, execution, partnerships, and continued investments in our business and people. Our order book for the quarter was $358 million, up 14.6% year-over-year, and our year-to-date deal TCV crossed $1.2 billion. Our EBITDA margin for the quarter was 21.5%. In the first nine months alone, our PAT of $158.8 million surpassed PAT of the preceding fiscal year. The passion of our future-ready talent and the trust of our clients position us well in our endeavor to continue to deliver profitable industry-leading growth in the coming years."
Shares of MindTree Limited was last trading in BSE at Rs. 4743.80 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 4634.35. The total number of shares traded during the day was 43967 in over 5883 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 4760.00 and intraday low of 4581.30. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 205843926.00.
Source : Equity Bulls