Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone Limited ("APSEZ") has announced about the operational performance for the period ended March 31, 2022.
Key milestones (March 2022)
- Adani Ports handled highest ever monthly cargo of 29.16 MMT in March 2022 implying a YoY growth of 12% and MoM growth of 21%.
Key milestones (FY2022)
- Highest ever cargo of 312.39 MMT, which is a growth of 26% YoY. All-time high handling of containers, coking coal, edible oil, chemicals, crude, POL, and steel.
- Accelerated growth for incremental 100 MMT of cargo throughput by achieving it in just three years, while the previous 100 MMT was achieved in five years and the initial 100 MMT was achieved in 14 years.
- Record Container Volume of 8.2 mn TEUs, which is a growth of 14% YoY. For the year, the dry cargo share is at 50.5%, container at 38%, liquid including crude at 11% and gas at 0.5%
- Operating ports portfolio expanded to 12 ports with addition of Gangavaram. FY22 has seen a life-time record performance for Mundra, Dhamra, Ennore, Tuna, and Hazira.
- The cargo volume share of non-Mundra ports jumps to 52% from 42% last year. Also, the cargo volume share of east coast ports increased to 38% vs 26% last year.
- Reached a distinct milestone of crossing 150 MMT of cargo volume in a year, which is the highest among all ports in India.
- Reinforced its premier container terminal position in India by handling 6.5 mn TEUs, a growth of 15% YoY.
- Handled record 18789 trains, a growth of 19% YoY, implying an improved rail co-efficient and environmentally friendly operations with lower carbon footprint.
- Highest ever rail volumes of 403,000 TEUs, a growth of 29% YoY.
- Added 14 new rakes taking the total count to 75 rakes.
- Bulk rake movement (under GPWIS) has witnessed strong growth with 8.7 MMT of cargo transported, which is a growth of 98% YoY.
- Six Multi Modal Logistics Park (MMLP) are now operational, including the new MMLP at Nagpur and resumption of operations at Kilaraipur (Ludhiana). Construction also commenced at three more MMLPs namely Virochannagar, Taloja and Panipat.
- Adani Agri logistics commenced development of five new projects adding a total of 250,000 MT, a growth of 28% to its overall capacity.
Shares of Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone Limited was last trading in BSE at Rs. 785.70 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 774.10. The total number of shares traded during the day was 194894 in over 4941 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 790.50 and intraday low of 774.10. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 152792571.00.