Edelweiss Asset Management has announced the launch of eInvest a mutual fund mobile app for investors for a smooth investing experience. eInvest is an easy-to-use app that will help investors perform all financial transactions on the go. This app will bring a transformational change in the way mutual fund investors manage their day-to-day operations.
Technology has radically changed every financial services sector and mutual fund is no exception. The rapid adoption of digital technology coupled with the smartphone boom has helped many mutual fund companies target investors, especially next-gen investors, in their wealth creation journey digitally.
Launching the app, Radhika Gupta, CEO of Edelweiss Asset Management, said, "People are getting inclined towards investing in mutual funds more confidently than they were 10 years ago. Technology has made it possible to take the industry to the next level. As we embark upon our digital transformation journey our mobile app launch is another step in that journey. The app is designed is to bring greater convenience for mutual fund investors to access their investment from anywhere at any time with speed and ease."
What can you do with eInvest
- Use Insta Money - A mutual fund savings account with an instant withdrawal facility to the registered bank account
- Transact on the go and track transaction status - Make a purchase transaction in any fund, redeem, start a SIP and track transaction status anytime anywhere
- Analyze fund information like fund performance, portfolio holdings, important risk parameters and select the right fund for you
- Track your portfolio value, growth and compare with market movement over a time duration
- Start SIPs
- Update Personal details and assign a nominee
- Access Insights, Book Summaries, and Podcasts
Online transactions in mutual funds are gaining popularity and investors can invest in mutual funds through digital wallets. Through this app, one can make instant investment and in case of any emergency, the investor can redeem the same amount seamlessly. The app will provide easy access to SIP investments, fund information for investors to weigh, understand and ascertain a good option of investment available to them. Investors can learn more about the app and download the Android and IOS versions of the App from Play Store and App Store, respectively.
Shares of Edelweiss Financial Services Limited was last trading in BSE at Rs. 61.10 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 63.55. The total number of shares traded during the day was 170933 in over 1131 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 64.50 and intraday low of 60.05. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 10587274.00.
Source : Equity Bulls