Biocon reported strong revenues driven by all three segments.
- Revenue was up 31% YoY to Rs. 2409 crore
- EBITDA in Q4FY22 was Rs. 592 crore, up 36% YoY with margins at 24.6%
- Consequent adjusted PAT was at Rs. 239 crore (down 6% YoY)
Key triggers for future price performance
- Biosimilars- 1) market share gains in existing biosimilars, 2) approvals and launches of bBevacizumab and bAspart, 3) bGlargine ramp up, 4) Expected Adalimumab launch in FY24
- Generics- 1) Expansion beyond fermentation based APIs, 2) Capacity augmentation in immunosuppressants and synthetic APIs and 3) expanding formulations portfolio through vertical integration
-CRAMs- Syngene’s consistent growth in Discovery, Dedicated, Development and Manufacturing services
- Execution on vaccines front post strategic alliance with Serum and potential synergies with acquisition of Vitaris biosimilar business from H2CY22
Shares of Biocon Limited was last trading in BSE at Rs. 372.65 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 368.45. The total number of shares traded during the day was 502154 in over 2832 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 377.30 and intraday low of 361.75. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 186618076.00.
For details, click on the link below: Link to the report