IndusInd Bank reported a healthy performance.
- GNPA down 21 bps QoQ to 2.27%. Restructured book down 70 bps to 2.6%
- Total loan related provisions declined to 3.5% vs. 3.7% QoQ
- Loan growth up 12.4% YoY and microfinance picked up with 18% YoY while deposits were up 15% YoY
- NII up 12.7% YoY, NIMs improved QoQ to 4.2%, PAT at Rs. 1361 crore
Key triggers for future price performance
- Focus on domain segments & new launch to keep business growth healthy
- Healthy provision cover & lower slippages to aid earnings momentum
- Healthy NIM, control on opex, moderation in slippages with adequate capital adequacy to boost return ratios ahead
For details, click on the link below: Link to the report
Shares of IndusInd Bank Limited was last trading in BSE at Rs. 1019.00 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 978.20. The total number of shares traded during the day was 271036 in over 9399 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 1025.95 and intraday low of 968.00. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 274014500.00.