IIFL Sec reported a mixed performance.
- Client addition robust at ~2.08 lakh; ADTO up 34% QoQ to Rs. 1.1 lakh crore
- Revenue up 46% YoY, 3.2% QoQ amid sequential subdued brokerage & interest income
- Overall opex increased 10% QoQ, resulting in 8.4% fall in PAT QoQ and 2% YoY growth at Rs. 79 crore
Key triggers for future price performance
- Continued focus on client acquisition & increased market activity to be key
- Higher client engagement to improve per client matrix
- Fierce competition from discount brokers remain a challenge
- Exit from real estate assets to act as re-rating catalyst
For details, click on the link below: Link to the report
Shares of IIFL Securities Limited was last trading in BSE at Rs. 85.80 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 89.45. The total number of shares traded during the day was 122143 in over 1762 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 90.00 and intraday low of 84.70. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 10568535.00.