Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) (BSE: 532540, NSE: TCS) announced the launch of the TCS Assessment and Migration Factory, a set of tools, accelerators, and services that enable customers to shift their mainframe workloads to the new AWS Mainframe Modernization (M2) platform.
TCS worked closely with AWS in the development of AWS M2, a unique platform that helps organizations modernize and migrate their on-premises mainframe workloads to a managed runtime environment on AWS.
TCS' new Assessment and Migration Factory for AWS M2 uses the company's deep domain expertise in mainframe workloads migration, domain-specific reference architecture, and best practices for legacy modernization to provide customers a faster, surer, and more cost-effective transformation path.
Complementing the native toolsets of AWS M2 are TCS' proprietary services and tools, including:
- TCS Cloud Counsel: A discovery, cloud assessment and recommendation offering to help customers select the right cloud model and determine the migration roadmap.
- Cloud Mason: Helps define, design, and deploy an enterprise-scale cloud foundation for deploying modern digital applications using IaaS, containers, PaaS and serverless architecture on a public cloud, which can be integrated with a private cloud or on-premises data centers.
- TCS MasterCraft™ TransformPlus: An intelligent automation product that automates business logic extraction and significantly accelerates end-to-end application modernization and supports a wide range of legacy and modern programming languages.
- Modernization Propeller: Assesses enterprise maturity for modernizations, application for microservices fitment, reference architecture formulation, domain level decomposition, build and cost determination.
- Cloud Exponence: A comprehensive platform that applies a Machine First™ approach, optimizing machine-human collaboration to deliver smart managed services in hybrid cloud environments.
Working with TCS, customers across the globe will be able to seamlessly leverage these solutions on AWS and gain from better speed to market, agility, and digital transformation of their mainframe workloads.
Krishna Mohan, Global Head, AWS Business Unit, TCS, said: "TCS has been helping leading global enterprises modernize legacy applications to be more digital, agile and lean. Our partnership with AWS in the AWS M2 platform focuses on creating repeatable processes that can accelerate IT modernization, reduce risks, and enable transition to cloud. Our Assessment and Migration Factory for AWS M2 leverages our industry-specific contextual knowledge and rich experience in mainframe modernization to help our customers accelerate their journey to the cloud with certainty."
TCS' AWS Business Unit is a full-stack, multidisciplinary group that offers enterprise customers end-to-end services and solutions around cloud migration, application and data modernization, managed services, and industry-specific innovation leveraging AWS. TCS holds several AWS designations, including AWS Premier Consulting Partner, AWS Managed Service Provider Partner, AWS Public Sector Partner, AWS Solution Provider, and AWS Well Architected Partner. The unit represents a significant investment by TCS and builds on the deep expertise and execution experience of its large pool of AWS certified professionals to create more value for shared customers.
Shares of Tata Consultancy Services Limited was last trading in BSE at Rs. 3532.00 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 3500.70. The total number of shares traded during the day was 131810 in over 14752 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 3563.00 and intraday low of 3494.85. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 466114147.00.
Source : Equity Bulls