Steady quarter with marginal uptick in market share.
- QAAUM was at Rs. 283300 crore, up 24% YoY, flat QoQ. Market share was up 26 bps
- Operational revenue up 12% YoY at Rs. 338 crore; sequentially flat due to lower yields
- PAT up 5% YoY, flat QoQ at Rs. 174.5 crore, due to subdued topline
Key triggers for future price performance
- Continued focus on AUM growth and robust pipeline of new products will boost profitability and aid market share gain
- Strong brand franchise, distribution strength and operational capabilities
For details, click on the link below: Link to the report
Shares of Nippon Life India Asset Management Limited was last trading in BSE at Rs. 320.00 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 320.95. The total number of shares traded during the day was 56864 in over 2047 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 330.70 and intraday low of 318.80. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 18367080.00.