HUL's numbers were on expected lines.
Key triggers for future price performance
- Sales were up 10.4% YoY with muted 2% volume growth
- EBITDA was at Rs. 3279 crore, up 14.9% YoY, with margins at 25%
- Consequent PAT was at Rs. 2243 crore (up 16.8% YoY)
- Synergistic benefits of integration of nutrition business (Horlicks & Boost) to drive cost rationalisation
- Long term premiumisation trend in fabric wash to help sustain margins
- Steep commodity inflation to continue to drive pricing growth but keep margins under check
- In major categories, highest market share gains in more than a decade
For details, click on the link below: Link to the report
Shares of Hindustan Unilever Limited was last trading in BSE at Rs. 2322.20 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 2261.60. The total number of shares traded during the day was 118908 in over 11323 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 2333.05 and intraday low of 2250.60. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 272913686.00.
Source : Equity Bulls