TCS reported Q2FY22 results.
Key triggers for future price performance
- US$ revenues grew 3% QoQ to $6,333 million, up 15.4% YoY in CC terms
- EBIT margins declined 60 bps QoQ to 25.0%
- The company's deal pipeline continues to be healthy at US$7.6 billion
- TCS is key beneficiary of multi-year growth (15-20%) in digital technologies
- Increase in outsourcing in Europe, vendor consolidation and deal pipeline leading to revenue CAGR of 13% over FY21-24E
- We expect margins to be under pressure, at least in FY23E, before stabilising at 25.8% in FY24E, resulting in margin improvement of only 50 bps in FY21-24E
- Double-digit return ratios, strong cash generation and healthy payout
For details, click on the link below: Link to the report
Shares of Tata Consultancy Services Limited was last trading in BSE at Rs. 3969.25 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 3897.65. The total number of shares traded during the day was 280512 in over 18462 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 3978.30 and intraday low of 3860.10. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 1098444237.00.
Source : Equity Bulls