Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone Limited ("APSEZ") has announced the operational performance for the nine months ending 31st December, 2021:
- APSEZ's portfolio of ports handled a cargo volume of 234.31 MMT a growth of 35% on a y-o-y basis, which surpassed the cargo volume handled by APSEZ in FY20.
- During the period Non-Mundra ports grew by 74% and contributed 52% of the total cargo basket.
- Parity between east coast and west coast ports during the period was 38%:62% compared to 24%:76%.
- Mundra the flagship port of APSEZ grew by 8% and handled cargo volume of 113 MMT.
- Container volume across the ports crossed 6 Mn TEUs of which 4.9 Mn TEUs were handled at Mundra Port.
- Dry cargo volume registered a growth of 49% and surpassed 116 MMT
Shares of Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone Limited was last trading in BSE at Rs. 736.40 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 730.35. The total number of shares traded during the day was 111399 in over 3982 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 738.50 and intraday low of 729.90. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 81890573.00.
Source : Equity Bulls