Numbers were below estimates across all parameters. Margins were impacted owing to higher input cost.
Key triggers for future price performance
- Revenues remained flat at Rs. 727.8 crore, impacted by a dent in the seeds business and lower growth from the domestic crop care business
- Gross margins declined 190 bps YoY to ~36.2% while EBITDA margin contracted 400 bps YoY to 12.1%, due to unabsorbed fixed overheads such as employee & partly other expenses
- EBITDA was down 24.6% YoY to Rs. 88 crore
- PAT fell 32% YoY to Rs. 56.5 crore owing to lower-than-expected operational performance
- Lower pricing pressure for key molecules in the international market along with better volume growth visibility
- Backward integration of few technicals can likely translate into improvement in gross margins
- Increase in custom synthesis/CRAMS business revenue
For details, click on the link below: Link to the report
Shares of Rallis India Limited was last trading in BSE at Rs. 275.75 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 276.65. The total number of shares traded during the day was 20149 in over 1015 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 280.75 and intraday low of 275.00. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 5600846.00.
Source : Equity Bulls