Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), (BSE: 532540, NSE: TCS), a leading global IT services, consulting, and business solutions organization, has been recognized as a Leader in the IDC MarketScape for Worldwide Artificial Intelligence IT Services1.
According to the report, "AI is a central theme running through TCS' Business 4.0™ thought leadership framework that envisions future organizations as 'intelligent, agile, automated, and on the cloud' as well as its Machine First™ Delivery Model (MFDM™) the key tenet of which is to give machines the first right of refusal in business operations and decision making." It goes on to say that "TCS taps into its CoInnovation Network (COIN™) and TCS Pace Ports to drive collaborative marketplace innovation into its AI solutions and research around the future of AI and its contribution to society."
"TCS has been helping enterprises pursue their Business 4.0 aspirations, leveraging AI, ML and the cloud to innovate business models, mass personalize interactions and reimagine experiences across the entire customer journey," said Dinanath Kholkar, Global Head, Analytics and Insights, TCS. "This recognition as a Leader is a reflection of our vision and strategy, capabilities, ability to execute and the resultant market success."
TCS offers a comprehensive portfolio of AI-related services and solutions catering to every business stakeholder, and spanning consulting and advisory, model management, systems design, and implementation. It helps enterprises pursue innovative business models or transform operating models using its Machine First approach. This framework uses a combination of IoT, machine vision, conversational systems, ML and AI to enable autonomous behaviors capable of sensing, thinking, and responding.
TCS has also been investing in research and innovation that has led to an extensive portfolio of patents, products and platforms. Its AI-based solutions and platforms include:
- Algo Retail™ - a suite that enables retailers to seamlessly integrate and orchestrate data flows across the retail value chain, harnessing the power of analytics, AI, and machine learning.
- TCS ADD - a modern and open drug development platform that enables digital ecosystems, simplifies data complexity, and provides faster access to new and effective drugs for patients in need.
- TwinX™ - a digital twin solution for enterprises.
- Decision Fabric™ - a state-of-the-art inclusive framework that brings together the power of AI and immersive analytics to build innovative business solutions.
- ignio™ - SaaS suite of AI-driven software that combines enterprise IT context, insights, and intelligent automation to deliver resilient, agile, and autonomous IT operations without human intervention.
- MFDM AI Workbench - a cutting edge out-of-the-box AI/ML capability in the form of runtime libraries, models and workbenches for data engineering, exploration, diagnostic pattern mining, model build and deployments on structured and semi/ un-structured datasets.
To leverage innovation in AI from technology partners, academia, and startups, TCS has fostered a large Co-Innovation Network with over 2,400 partners. In addition, TCS has invested in setting up Pace Ports™ across the world. These are advanced research centers for co-innovation to help customers successfully navigate their growth and transformation journeys.
"As AI moves from a 'nice to have' capability to an essential component of the future enterprise, organizations increasingly need partners with expertise and solutions to help clear the many hurdles standing between pilot projects and deployment at scale," said Jennifer Hamel, Research Manager, Analytics and Intelligent Automation Services, IDC. "TCS' end-to-end AI IT services portfolio, investments in innovation and R&D, and efforts to hire and retain top performing AI talent contributed to the company's positioning as a Leader in this IDC MarketScape for Worldwide Artificial Intelligence IT Services."
Shares of Tata Consultancy Services Limited was last trading in BSE at Rs. 3492.50 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 3500.05. The total number of shares traded during the day was 121831 in over 18811 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 3515.00 and intraday low of 3450.00. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 423253659.00.
1IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Artificial Intelligence IT Services 2021 Vendor Assessment, IDC #US46741821, August 2021, Jennifer Hame