Numbers were almost in line with our estimates. The poor growth from CRAMS was negated by growth from speciality chemical and inorganic fluoride.
- Reported revenue growth was 6% YoY to Rs. 339 crore, led by speciality chemical (up 20% YoY) and inorganic fluoride (up 33% YoY)
- Gross margins remained almost flat at 55% while EBITDA margin contracted 360 bps YoY to 24.8%, due to higher operating cost such as employee (up 28% YoY) and other cost (up 15% YoY)
- EBITDA was down 7% YoY to Rs. 84.2 crore
- PAT fell 7% YoY to Rs. 63.2 crore
Key triggers for future price performance
- Upcoming capex for speciality chemical and HPP to aid value added business revenue mix and thereby group return ratios
- Potential entry into other key segments of fluorine molecules
- Increase in custom synthesis/CRAMS business revenue
For details, click on the link below: Link to the report
Shares of Navin Fluorine International Limited was last trading in BSE at Rs. 3350.55 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 3365.15. The total number of shares traded during the day was 44925 in over 5036 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 3462.00 and intraday low of 3248.60. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 148511114.00.