TCom reported stable core Q2FY22 results.
- Topline at Rs. 4174 crore was down 5.2% YoY, up 1.7% QoQ with data segment revenues declining 2.2% YoY (on high base) but showing modest 1.1% QoQ growth
- Consolidated EBITDA margin was at 26.7% (up 36 bps YoY, 263 bps QoQ) aided by one-off Rs. 50 crore for timing difference led employee cost benefit and reversal of provisions. PAT of Rs. 425 crore was up 10.6% YoY and 43.7% QoQ, owing to one-off benefits in margins and lower tax rate
Key triggers for future price performance
- Growth will be driven by platforms viz. a) cloud, edge & security b) next generation connectivity c) NetFoundry d) MOVE & IoT, wherein each have robust market size growth potential of 15-25% CAGR in next four to five years
- We expect ~7% revenue CAGR in FY21-23E in the overall data segment, driven by likely acceleration in growth from H2FY22 onwards. We expect overall margins to at 25.5% in FY23 vs. 24.9% in FY21
- Strong cash flow generation to aid deleveraging
For details, click on the link below: Link to the report
Shares of Tata Communications Limited was last trading in BSE at Rs. 1387.50 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 1427.85. The total number of shares traded during the day was 36165 in over 4664 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 1460.00 and intraday low of 1372.10. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 50643978.00.