5 Paisa reported mixed Q2FY22 results.
- ADTO was up 40% QoQ amid robust client accretion at 3.42 lakh
- Revenue was up 13% QoQ to Rs. 68 crore, primarily led by 43% QoQ rise in the MTF book
- Elevated marketing & other expense impacted earnings momentum with PAT at Rs. 1.7 crore (down 77% QoQ)
Key triggers for future price performance
- Focus on aggressive client accretion to aid ADTO and thereby topline
- Revamp existing product suite, new product launch, improvement in technology & branding to support incremental accretion
- MTF surge, client addition to aid earnings growth and return ratios
- Elevated marketing & tech spends may lead to gradual uptick in earnings
- Higher client engagement to improve activation is the key ahead
For details, click on the link below: Link to the report
Shares of 5Paisa Capital Limited was last trading in BSE at Rs. 442.20 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 444.30. The total number of shares traded during the day was 5506 in over 884 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 459.95 and intraday low of 433.85. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 2462147.00.