GTPL reported mixed Q2FY22 results.
- Core (Ex-EPC) revenue grew 18.6% YoY to Rs. 589.8 crore, driven by sharp jump of ~50% YoY in broadband revenues to Rs. 100.6 crore owing to addition of 45,000 subscribers and 36% YoY growth in cable placement/carriage revenues at Rs. 180 crore
- EBITDA was at Rs. 135.5 crore with margins at 22.7%, flattish YoY
- Reported PAT was at Rs. 47.5 crore, down 4.5% YoY, owing to writeback of insurance claim of Rs. 12.4 crore
Key triggers for future price performance
- The pace of broadband segment expansion both in terms of existing markets and new market entry
- Change in pricing share between LCOs and GTPL, currently lower than peer
- Implementation and impact of NTO 2, which will have an impact on the overall channel pricing for broadcasters and, thus, their strategy ahead will impact distribution/placement for GTPL
For details, click on the link below: Link to the report
Shares of GTPL Hathway Limited was last trading in BSE at Rs. 282.55 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 292.85. The total number of shares traded during the day was 54967 in over 2543 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 289.95 and intraday low of 272.00. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 15556988.00.