Wipro reported robust Q2FY22 results.
- Revenues increased 8.1% QoQ in cc terms, 4.6% growth was organic
- Wipro signed nine large deals with TCV of US$580 million in Q2
- Guided for 2-4% QoQ growth in Q3FY22E
Key triggers for future price performance
- The strategy of the new CEO to drive turnaround in the company
- Restructuring of organisation, client mining, aspiration to win one large deal every quarter to drive growth
- Higher penetration in Europe, client mining, acquisition of new logos and traction digital revenues to further boost revenue growth
For details, click on the link below: Link to the report
Shares of Wipro Limited was last trading in BSE at Rs. 707.55 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 672.55. The total number of shares traded during the day was 1883326 in over 35751 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 739.80 and intraday low of 695.00. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 1351463549.00.