Mindtree reported robust Q2FY22 results.
- US$ revenues increased 12.8% QoQ to US$350 million
- EBITDA margin saw a 140 bps impact on account of wage hike
- Attrition has gone up 400 bps QoQ to 17.7%
Key triggers for future price performance
- Key beneficiary of robust growth in cloud, data and experience
- Traction in multi-year deals client mining, scaling up existing clients to US$50 million
- Well poised to clock industry leading double digit growth
- Well poised to maintain 20% plus margins
For details, click on the link below: Link to the report
Shares of MindTree Limited was last trading in BSE at Rs. 4693.20 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 4363.25. The total number of shares traded during the day was 238753 in over 23940 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 4937.15 and intraday low of 4550.00. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 1133585353.00.