Financial Performance Highlights
Performance Review for Q2 FY2022 vs. Q2 FY2021
- Sales Volumes increased by 170.41% to 40,180 metric tons from 14,859 metric tons
- Net Revenue increased by 229.36% to Rs. 263.09 crore compared to Rs. 79.88 crore
- EBIDTA at Rs. 19.43 crore compared to Rs. 5.37 crore, an increase of 261.77%
- PBT at Rs. 17.94 crore as compared to Rs. 3.84 crore, increased by 367.44%
- Profit after tax at Rs. 12.95 crore compared to Rs. 2.87 crore, higher by 351.04%
Performance Review for Q2 FY2022 vs. Q1 FY2022
- Sales Volumes increased by 37.44% to 40,180 metric tons from 29,235 metric tons
- Net Revenue increased by 46.96% to Rs. 263.09 crore compared to Rs. 179.02 crore
- EBIDTA at Rs. 19.43 crore compared to Rs. 10.87 crore, an increase of 78.75%
- PBT at Rs. 17.94 crore as compared to Rs. 10.76 crore, increased by 66.72%
- Profit after tax at Rs. 12.95 crore compared to Rs. 8.05 crore, higher by 60.87%
Performance Review for H1 FY2022 vs. H1 FY2021
- Sales Volumes increased by 172.51% to 69,425 metric tons from 25,472 metric tons
- Net Revenue increased by 238.44% to Rs. 442.11 crore compared to Rs 130.63 crore
- EBIDTA at Rs. 30.30 crore compared to Rs. 7.73 crore, higher by 292.07%
- PBT at Rs. 28.69 crore as compared to Rs. 5.51 crore, increase by 420.67%
- Profit after tax at Rs. 21.00 crore compared to Rs. 4.12 crore, higher by 409.28%
- JTL had the highest sales volume ever in the 2nd quarter of financial year 2022. The ramping up of other facilities are effectively adding numbers thereby setting a new All Time High every quarter.
- JTL Derabassi supplied more than 4,000 metric tonnes of Galvanized Pipes to Himachal Government in the Jal Jeevan Mission. The Company has been regularly catering to Jal Jeevan Mission and has shared the objective to supply water pipelines to every household with the government.
- The Board of Directors of the Company, at its meeting held on September 22, 2021, has fixed Saturday, October 16, 2 021 as the Record date for determining the eligibility of members for sub-division of each equity share of the face value of Rs.10/- each into five (5) equity shares, each of the face value of Rs. 2/-.
- e The Board of Directors approved a dividend of Rs.2/- per equity share of Rs.10 each (20%) for the financial year 2020-2021, at its Annual General Meeting, held on September 22, 2021.
- In line with the Company's well-thought-out long-term business strategy of consolidation of existing businesses and geographically diversifying and expanding its manufacturing footprint in emerging markets across India
- The Board of Directors at its meeting held on August 18, 2021 has approved the Scheme of Arrangement for Amalgamation of Chetan Industries Limited ("Transferor Company") with JTL Infra Limited ("Transferee Company") on a going concern basis
- Scaling up production at Mangaon Plant - state of the art manufacturing facility, with already installed capacity of 1 Lakh MTPA, addition of another 1 Lakh MTPA capacity is underway and is in its last leg of execution
- Scaling up an additional 1 Lakh MTPA production capacity at Mandi Gobindgarh Plant, which currently already has a capacity of 1 Lakh MTPA
Shares of JTL INFRA LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs. 928.85 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 929.20. The total number of shares traded during the day was 106141 in over 1923 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 949.90 and intraday low of 892.20. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 99207713.00.