UGRO Capital Limited has provided updates on the key numbers for the month of September 2021.
- For the month of September 2021, Total Disbursement stood at INR 288 Cr vis - a - vis INR 243 Cr in August 2021 (an increase of ~19% M-o-M) . As a result, the overall AUM as on September 2021 stood at INR 1,932 Cr up 47% since March 2021 and 97% since September 2020
- Recovery in the economic activity led to robust QoQ growth in disbursements across all segments. Total disbursements for Q2'FY22 stood at INR 791cr vis a vis INR 31cr (+139% QoQ)
- We continue to maintain healthy liquidity position, we raised INR 388 Cr of debt during Q2'FY22 as a result of which the total liabilities stood at approx. INR 1,096 Cr as on September 2021
- We added 6 new lenders during Q2'FY22 thereby further diversifying our liability base to a total of 38 lenders
- On the back of our robust portfolio quality, we were able to securitize portfolio of INR 68 cr during Q2'FY22 which acted as a liquidity booster to fuel disbursement growth for us
- Robust portfolio quality helped us securitize loans worth INR 68cr during the quarter which further improved our liquidity position.
- Our collection efficiency continues to remain stable along with low GNPA ratio
The information provided in the monthly update is as per limited review by the Management Team and is not certified by auditor. The company intends to disclose business update on monthly basis for current fiscal.
Shares of Ugro Capital Ltd was last trading in BSE at Rs. 128.95 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 128.60. The total number of shares traded during the day was 14423 in over 177 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 130.05 and intraday low of 128.40. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 1866774.00.