TCS reported Q2FY22 results.
Key triggers for future price performance
- US$ revenues grew 2.9% QoQ to $6,333 million, 4% QoQ CC growth
- EBIT margins improved 10 bps QoQ to 25.6%
- The company's deal pipeline continues to be healthy at US$7.6 billion
- TCS is key beneficiary of multi-year growth (15-20%) in digital technologies
- Increase in outsourcing in Europe, vendor consolidation and deal pipeline leading to revenue CAGR of 15.9% over FY21-23E
- Industry leading margins to continue; expect margins to improve 190 bps over FY21-23E
- Double-digit return ratios, strong cash generation and healthy payout
For details, click on the link below: Link to the report
Shares of Tata Consultancy Services Limited was last trading in BSE at Rs. 3686.50 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 3935.30. The total number of shares traded during the day was 1280463 in over 42592 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 3797.00 and intraday low of 3660.00. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 4941454228.00.