DB Corp reported a weak sequential performance.
- Revenues at Rs. 304.3 crore were up 45% on a depressed base but down 33% QoQ. Print & digital ad revenue was up 57% YoY (down 45% QoQ) on the base of 76% decline while subscription revenues remained resilient and were up 19.3% YoY and flattish QoQ at Rs. 110.6 crore. Radio ad revenue registered growth of 95% YoY (de-growth of 44% QoQ)
- EBITDA was at Rs. 1.4 crore while margins at 0.5% vs. loss in base quarter
- Reported losses were at Rs. 22.3 crore
Key triggers for future price performance
- Lowering of newsprint prices which is key to recovery of margins
- Recovery in print and radio ad
- Return of government ad, which forms key for news segment
For details, click on the link below: Link to the report
Shares of D.B.Corp Limited was last trading in BSE at Rs. 88.15 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 89.65. The total number of shares traded during the day was 29632 in over 960 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 91.35 and intraday low of 87.5. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 2643371.