VIL reported weak Q1FY22 results.
- Reported revenues were down 4.7% QoQ to Rs. 9,152 crore with ARPU decline of ~2.8% QoQ to Rs. 104 due to extension of validity for low cost customers during the second wave. The subscriber base declined by ~12.4 million to 255.4 mn. 4G sub base also saw a decline ~1 mn QoQ to 112.9 million, clearly showing stress. The post-paid sub base at 20.2 mn was down by 0.7 mn QoQ
- Reported EBITDA margins was down 538 bps QoQ at 40.5%
- The reported loss was at Rs. 7319 crore
Key triggers for future price performance
- Major tariff hike or floor tariff implementation
- Substantial fundraise and/or government support in terms if waivers/relief etc.
- Lowering of overall subscriber churn
For details, click on the link below: Link to the report
Shares of VODAFONE IDEA LIMITED was last trading in BSE at Rs. 5.74 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 5.97. The total number of shares traded during the day was 77210723 in over 92695 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 6.05 and intraday low of 5.63. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 444741582.