Colgate reported strong operating numbers in Q1FY22 results.
- Sales were up 12% YoY, supported by low base quarter
- EBITDA was at Rs. 355.2 crore, up 15.3% YoY, with margins at 30.5%
- Consequent PAT was at Rs. 233.2 crore (up 17.7% YoY)
Key triggers for future price performance
- Naturals toothpaste brand Colgate Vedshakti to drive volume growth
- With favourable raw material prices, the company would be able to maintain elevated operating margins above 30%
- High gross margins give it a leeway to support new launches in oral care as well as personal care category with high (13% of sales) marketing spends
For details, click on the link below: Link to the report
Shares of Colgate-Palmolive (India) Ltd., was last trading in BSE at Rs. 1673.5 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 1677.95. The total number of shares traded during the day was 108300 in over 3452 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 1700.15 and intraday low of 1668. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 181757705.