TechM reported healthy Q1FY22 results.
- Dollar revenues increased 4.1% QoQ to US$1383.6 million
- EBIT margin declined 81 bps QoQ to 15.2%
- Order book was at US$815 million in Q1FY22
Key triggers for future price performance
- Healthy deal wins, traction in communication segment led by legacy modernisation, 5G, customer care, automation, network and cloud to drive revenues
- Pruning of low return geographies, acceleration in Europe and improving demand from lift & shift deals to drive 12%CAGR growth over FY21-23E
- A 210 bps improvement in margins over FY21-23E led by higher offshoring, synergies in portfolio companies, automation & operating leverage
For details, click on the link below: Link to the report
Shares of Tech Mahindra Limited was last trading in BSE at Rs. 1226.05 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 1211. The total number of shares traded during the day was 95284 in over 5307 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 1229.75 and intraday low of 1210.2. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 116565388.