Resilient performance led by rail segment
- Revenues grew 30% YoY to Rs. 330 crore (59% rail volume growth)
- EBITDA grew 28% QoQ to Rs. 89 crore with margins at 27.1% (vs. 27.7% in Q1FY21)
- Subsequently, PAT grew 3X to Rs. 44 crore
Key triggers for future price performance
GDL has been actively lowering its net debt position, which reached a high of ~ Rs. 740 crore in FY19 (due to buyback of Blackstone's entire stake in the rail segment for Rs. 850 crore), at ~Rs. 470 crore in Q1FY22 (also paid Rs. 5 dividend in Q1).
- Double digit revenue growth expected from next year onwards (on a normalised base), due to commercialisation of DFC
- Stable revenue growth and enhanced margins (over Rs. 9000/TeU) would translate into strong FCF generation (>11% yield in FY23E)
For details, click on the link below: Link to the report
Shares of GATEWAY DISTRIPARKS LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs. 293.9 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 294.75. The total number of shares traded during the day was 2680 in over 152 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 298 and intraday low of 285.45. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 783429.