The company posted a muted overall performance in Q1FY22.
- Total operating income declined 26% QoQ to Rs. 17,771 crore. Total sales volumes was at 3.5 lakh units with ASPs at Rs. 4.75 lakh/unit (up 1.9% QoQ)
- EBITDA margins fell 367 bps QoQ to 4.6% amid all-round cost increases
- Consequent PAT was lower by 62.2% QoQ to Rs. 441 crore
Key triggers for future price performance
- Riding on pent-up demand, personal mobility tailwinds post-Covid, we expect 16.5%, 20.1% FY21-23E volume, net sales CAGR, respectively
- Elevated fuel prices, the government's push for CNG infra to accelerate CNG penetration and result in outsized gains for MSIL
- Any exciting product launch in UV to combat heightened competition
- Margins seen at 9% by FY23E on better operating leverage
For details, click on the link below: Link to the report
Shares of MARUTI SUZUKI INDIA LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs. 6978.7 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 6991.9. The total number of shares traded during the day was 14879 in over 3319 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 7095 and intraday low of 6965.3. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 104475032.