Revenues increased, crossing pre-Covid levels
- Revenue grew ~104% YoY to Rs. 134 crore, favoured by a lower base
- Higher operating leverage helped drive EBITDA margin up by ~500 bps YoY
- PAT increased to Rs. 12 crore (8x growth YoY) favoured by a low base and increased revenue
Key triggers for future price performance
- Plans to increase manufacturing capacity by 13% in next two years. New launches and increasing wallet share from existing clients will drive revenue
- It is aiming to increase share of high margin F&F business in the coming years. The company has also introduced high margin 'Pump' and IML based QR-coded products which will drive EBITDA margin up, going forward
- Balance sheet will remain healthy with low debt and high RoCE, RoEs
For details, click on the link below: Link to the report
Shares of Mold-Tek Packaging Limited was last trading in BSE at Rs. 524 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 527.2. The total number of shares traded during the day was 6400 in over 581 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 536.5 and intraday low of 513.05. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 3338790.