Nestlé India reported Q2CY21 results.
- Sales were up 14% YoY on the back of a low base quarter
- EBITDA was at Rs. 848 crore, up 13.4% YoY, with margins at 24.4%
- Consequent PAT was at Rs. 538.6 crore (up 10.7% YoY)
Key triggers for future price performance
- The company is undertaking a capex of Rs. 2600 crore in the next three to four years to expand the capacity for its existing products
- NIL is increasing its rural footprint from 0.9 lakh villages to 1.2 lakh villages in the next four years
- With the reduction in Covid-19 cases and vaccination drive, urban demand is likely to pick-up. The product portfolio of NIL is urban centric
- Innovation & new product development is contributing 4.9% to sales. Focus continues to remain on new products and launches
For details, click on the link below: Link to the report
Shares of NESTLE INDIA LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs. 17725 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 17909.9. The total number of shares traded during the day was 1799 in over 798 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 17932.7 and intraday low of 17664.9. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 31970388.