Birlasoft reported Q1FY22 results.
- Dollar revenues increased 4.1% QoQ to US$128.4 million
- EBITDA margin declined 90 bps QoQ to 16%
- Deal wins were at US$153 million (of which net new were US$94 million)
Key triggers for future price performance
- Revenue growth is expected to be achieved via client mining, cross sell, multi-year deals, expansion in Europe & APAC and focus on niche verticals
- Expect dollar revenues to grow at 14.5% CAGR
- Margin expansion of 162 bps to 16.5% in FY21-23E
For details, click on the link below: Link to the report
Shares of Birlasoft Limited was last trading in BSE at Rs. 402 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 405.25. The total number of shares traded during the day was 123592 in over 3463 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 411.9 and intraday low of 400.45. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 50154504.