Granules India reported robust Q1FY22 results.
- Sales were up 15.5% YoY to Rs. 849.8 crore
- EBITDA in Q1FY22 was at Rs. 201 crore, up 9.7% YoY with margins at 24.7%
- Consequent PAT was at Rs. 120.2 crore (up 7.8% YoY)
Key triggers for future price performance
- Vertically integrated model, sustained market share in volume products
- Extending its core products via additional strength / different forms in US, launching in other geographies may provide better operating leverage
- In the US it also focuses on select small but high value launches where competition is less, boding well in a crowded generics market
- ANDA/dossier filing June 2021: filed-69, approved-46, tentative approved-two, pending-21
For details, click on the link below: Link to the report
Shares of GRANULES INDIA LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs. 379.35 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 371.45. The total number of shares traded during the day was 408908 in over 7421 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 384.5 and intraday low of 371.4. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 155143409.