Pfizer Ltd reported exemplary Q1FY22 results.
- Sales were up 45.5% YoY to Rs. 749.2 crore
- EBITDA in Q1FY22 was at Rs. 285.7 crore, up 53% YoY with margins at 38.1%
- Consequent PAT was at Rs. 199.9 crore (up 60.6% YoY)
Key triggers for future price performance
- Pfizer India is a net debt-free company, healthy core RoE of ~34% in FY21
- Strong brand recall, consistent new product launches and acquisition of new brands, volume growth in top brands and intermittent price hikes provide comfort on the financials front
- Pfizer is following a measured approach with de-focusing and hiving off of tail brands and focusing on core strengths areas such as vaccines, pain management, vitamins, GI and CVS
For details, click on the link below: Link to the report
Shares of PFIZER LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs. 5885.5 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 5841.1. The total number of shares traded during the day was 3124 in over 995 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 5906.95 and intraday low of 5765.6. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 18263523.