Information Technology and Software Consultancy Services provider, DRC Systems India Limited "DRC Systems" "The Company", today announced standalone financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2021.
Standalone Highlights - Quarter Ended June 30th, 2021 (INR Lacs)
- Revenue was INR 521.9 Lacs, up by 21 % YoY
- EBITDA was INR 58.2 Lacs, up 190 % YoY
- EBITDA margin was 11 %, up 140 % YoY
- Profit After Tax was INR 13 Lacs, up 66 %, YoY
During the quarter, the Company has demonstrated strong financial performance which is largely attributed due to significant increase in the digital adaption and consumption. Increase in overall operational efficiency resulting in improved margins impacting revenue and profit.
Key Business and Operational Highlights
- During the quarter the Company has registered significant business growth of 21% YoY to INR 521.9 Lacs from its recurring customers.
- During the quarter the Company has onboarded new clients globally.
Company's Managing Director Mr. Hiten Barchha said, "We continue to demonstrate significant growth registering healthy revenue and profitable growth during the quarter. We have not only managed to generate additional business from our recurring clients but onboarded new clients globally. We will continue to deliver a global level IT solutions and services to our clients while keeping track of profitability."