HUL reported dismal Q1FY22 results.
- Sales were up 12.8% YoY with muted 9% volumes growth on a low base
- EBITDA was at Rs. 2847 crore, up 7.7% YoY, with margins at 23.9%
- Consequent PAT was at Rs. 2061 crore (up 9.6% YoY)
Key triggers for future price performance
- Synergistic benefits of integration of nutrition business (Horlicks & Boost) to drive margin expansion
- Strong visible premiumisation trend, specifically in fabric wash
- Direct distribution reach to get further enhanced, going forward
- Strengthen manufacturing capacity (1.3x of pre-Covid) to tap demand recovery
- Digital initiatives are capturing more than 10% of the business
For details, click on the link below: Link to the report
Shares of HINDUSTAN UNILEVER LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs. 2359.25 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 2378.65. The total number of shares traded during the day was 66151 in over 9949 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 2391.25 and intraday low of 2355.9. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 156738713.