STL reported a mixed bag quarter.
- Revenue came in at Rs. 1309 crore, up 49% YoY but down 11% QoQ
- EBITDA came in at Rs. 231.9 crore, up 90.6% YoY, down ~10% QoQ with EBITDA margins at 17.7%, up 380 bps YoY and 30 bps QoQ
- PAT was at Rs. 115.8 crore vs. Rs. 6 crore in the base quarter, down 7% QoQ. It was also aided by net exceptional gain of Rs. 16.2 crore
Key triggers for future price performance
- Transition into solution provider from product/services currently
- Demand offtake from expanded and overall fibre/cable pricing trajectory
- Improvement in leverage, which has gone up due to expansion and weak cash flow generation
For details, click on the link below: Link to the report
Shares of STERLITE TECHNOLOGIES LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs. 299.75 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 303.05. The total number of shares traded during the day was 71760 in over 2134 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 309.7 and intraday low of 298.4. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 21799407.