Revenue was ahead of our estimates while PAT came in lower than expected owing to lower gross margins and higher operating cost.
- Reported revenue growth of 11.7% YoY to Rs. 740.5 crore, led by domestic crop care business (up 32% YoY)
- Gross margins declined 90 bps YoY to ~38.8% while EBITDA margin contracted 300 bps YoY to 16.4%, due to higher operating cost such as employee & other expenses
- EBITDA was down 5.3% YoY to Rs. 121.5 crore
- PAT fell 10% YoY to Rs. 82.3 crore owing to lower than expected operational performance
Key triggers for future price performance
- Lower pricing pressure for key molecules in the international market along with better volume growth visibility
- Backward integration of few technicals can likely translate into improvement in gross margins
- Increase in custom synthesis/CRAMS business revenue
For details, click on the link below: Link to the report
Shares of RALLIS INDIA LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs. 318.9 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 326.35. The total number of shares traded during the day was 163569 in over 3182 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 328.85 and intraday low of 316.2. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 52558165.