HDFC AMC reported a soft quarter.
- AUM up 17% YoY, 5.9% QoQ to Rs. 4.18 lakh crore, equity AUM up 9% QoQ
- Revenue from operations flat QoQ at Rs. 507 crore; yields down 3 bps QoQ
- PAT up 9% QoQ (14.3% YoY) to Rs. 345 crore, primarily led by higher one-off other income at Rs. 101 crore
Key triggers for future price performance
- Strong brand franchise, distribution strength and operational capabilities
- Continued decline in market share is concerning; new product launches to aid AUM growth
- Competitive pressure & passive products to limit yield expansion
- Premium valuations to continue amid AUM growth & superior operational efficiency
For details, click on the link below: Link to the report
Shares of HDFC Asset Management Company Ltd was last trading in BSE at Rs. 2880.6 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 2992.05. The total number of shares traded during the day was 28348 in over 4341 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 2990 and intraday low of 2867.05. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 82336370.