(1) The Company manufacture functionally critical specialty chemicals such as Performance Chemicals (i.e. MEHQ, BHA and AP), Pharmaceutical Intermediates (i.e. Guaiacol and DCC), and FMCG Chemicals (i.e. 4-MAP and Anisole).
(2) Clean Science and Technology Limited is amongst the few specialty chemicals companies globally that is focused entirely on developing newer technologies using in-house catalytic processes, which are eco-friendly and cost competitive.
(3) The Company's focusing entirely on developing newer technologies has enabled it to emerge as the largest manufacturer globally of certain specialty chemicals in terms of manufacturing capacities as of March 31, 2021. Company is the World's and India's largest producer of products such as MEHQ, BHA, Anisole and 4-MAP which has global market size of 12,500 MT, 9,000 MT, 34,000 MT respectively. It is World's and India's second largest manufacturer of L-Ascorbyl Palmitate which has a global market size of 450 MT. It is India's largest and amongst the world's largest producer of DCC which has the global market size of 7,000 MT. It is the second largest in India and third largest producer of Guaiacol in the World which has the global market size of 60,000 MT.
(4) The Company manufactures wide range of products critical products, which are used in numerous large industries such as agro-chemicals, pharmaceuticals, flavours and fragrance, Food, Animal Nutrition and Personnel care
(5) The Company has two manufacturing facilities in India with 11 production lines (including three lines for catalyst production and regeneration), which had a combined installed capacity of 29,900 MTPA as of March 31, 2021. As majority of its sales are through exports, both facilities are strategically located at Kurkumbh (Maharashtra), which is in close proximity to the JNPT port.
(6) It is amongst the leading companies in India to have commercialized use of environment-friendly processes to manufacture certain specialty chemicals, at global capacities.
(7) It is the only company globally to deploy vapour-phase technology for manufacturing Anisole from phenol with better atom economy and only water as effluent compared to liquid phase manufacturing process.
(8) Green Chemistry is currently a key emerging focus amongst the manufacturing industries that minimizes pollution at a molecular level. Company's R&D activities are focused on designing catalysts that enables them to create new chemistry with a focus on developing eco-friendly processes by eliminating use of toxic starting materials. The company is well-positioned to leverage the growing demand for clean products globally, in order to grow its market share.
(9) The Company has organically grown its operations through internal accrual and is amongst the most profitable specialty chemical companies globally. Company's profitability is primarily attributable to its cost efficiencies driven by optimising of raw material cost. Company's total revenue from operations have grown at a CAGR of 14.15% between Fiscal 2019 and Fiscal 2021. In Fiscals 2019, 2020 and 2021, PAT margin was 24.83%, 33.30% and 38.71%, respectively, EBITDA Margin was 37.53%, 46.78% and 55.54% respectively, and adjusted EBITDA Margin was 34.66%, 44.19% and 50.53%, respectively. As of March 31, 2019, 2020 and 2021, ROCE was 50.75%, 58.48% and 73.89% respectively, and ROE was 35.90%, 40.82% and 36.76%, respectively. Net cash from operating activities was Rs. 847.38 million, Rs. 1,601.03 million and Rs. 1,928.45 million, respectively, in Fiscals 2019, 2020 and 2021.
(10) The company through Initial Public Offering aims to (i) carry out the Offer for Sale aggregating up to Rs. 15,466.22 million by the Selling Shareholders; and (ii) achieve the benefits of listing the Equity Shares on the Stock Exchanges.