Metropolis Healthcare Ltd has announced the key business parameters of the Company on a Consolidated basis for the quarter ended March 31, 2021 i.e. Q4FY21:
Covid-19 lockdowns impacted business in the second half of March, 2020. Hence, Q4FY21 quarter is not directly comparable to Q4FY20 and therefore the business performance has to be viewed keeping that in consideration.
- The Company has achieved a revenue growth of ~40% YoY in Q4FY21 as compared to Q4FY20. Non-Covid Business revenue increased by ~21% YoY in Q4FY21 as compared to Q4FY20.
- Inspite of conducting higher Covid Tests on QoQ basis, Covid Business revenue (RT-PCR Tests) stood at ~14% of total revenue in Q4FY21 as compared to 19% in Q3FY21 due to reduction in Test prices by Government agencies.
- The Company recorded highest ever monthly revenue in March 2021 on the back of strong growth in Non-covid business coupled with an uptick in covid business.
- No. of Patient Visits for Q4FY21 increased by ~30% YoY to 3.18 Mn as compared to 2.45 Mn in Q4FY20 and 2.67 Mn in Q3FY21.
- No. of Tests for Q4FY21 increased by ~24% YoY to 6.50 Mn as compared to 5.26 Mn in Q4FY20 and 5.12 Mn in Q3FY21.
- On-account of strong revenue growth, better tests mix, cost optimization efforts and improved operational efficiencies, EBITDA margins continue to remain at healthy levels in Q4FY21.
- The Company continues to be a Net Cash Company. After payment of Interim Dividend and other regulatory charges and taxes thereof during Q4FY21, the Cash and Cash equivalents of the Company stood at over Rs. 370 Crores as at March 31, 2021.
The above information is as per limited review by the Management Team.