Capri Global Capital Limited (CGCL), a leading NBFC in the lending to MSME and Affordable Housing sector, today announced its financial results for quarter ended June 30, 2018. The Company adopted IND-AS with effect from April 1, 2018 and the Q1FY18 figures have been adjusted to make them comparable with Q1FY19.
The key performance highlights are:
Consolidated results - Quarter ended June 30, 2018
- Q1FY19 Total Income of Rs. 120.03 crore as against Rs. 68.18 crore in the corresponding previous period, an increase of 76.06%
- Q1FY19 Net Profit at Rs. 27.14 crore- an increase of 283.79%
- Q1FY19 Earnings per share of Rs. 1.54 (Face Value of Rs. 2.00 each)
As on June 30, 2018, the net worth of the Company stood at Rs.1,246.28 crore - an increase of 7.69%.
As on June 30, 2018, the Company had a net debt equity ratio of 1.21 times on standalone basis.
It continues to enjoy high credit rating of CARE A+ (Stable) and BRW AA- (Stable) for its long-term borrowing program for NBFC and CARE A- (Stable) for its Housing Finance business by CARE Ratings.
- Total book size increased from Rs. 1265.72 crore to Rs. 1621.85 crore during Q1FY19 on enhanced growth in sector
- Average ticket size decreased from Rs. 40.39 Lakhs to Rs. 20.05 Lakhs during the quarter
Capri Global Housing Finance Limited (CGHFL), a subsidiary of CGCL, is India's emerging Housing Finance Company with book size of over Rs. 367.16 crore in Q1FY19.
- The Housing Finance business achieved breakeven in Q1FY19 as compared to a loss of Rs 5.17 crore in the corresponding period last year.
- Average ticket size of Rs 11.43 Lakhs
- As on June 30, 2018, CGHFL had a wide distribution network with over 68 branches in 8 states - including Maharashtra, Gujarat, Delhi NCR, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Chhattisgarh - and nearly 300 employees on board.
Shares of Capri Global Capital Limited was last trading in BSE at Rs.122.35 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 116.75. The total number of shares traded during the day was 17695 in over 133 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 125.1 and intraday low of 116.45. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 2141591.