Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) (BSE: 532540, NSE: TCS), a leading global IT services, consulting and business solutions organization, has been recognized as a Leader and Star Performer for the second year in a row in the Everest Group PEAK Matrix™ for Worldwide Digital Workplace Services.
In an assessment of 20 global service providers offering workplace services, TCS was positioned highest for market impact and was named Star Performer for having a top quartile year-on-year improvement in scores. The company's well-defined, end-to-end vision of the future workplace, its consistent and meaningful investments in a workplace services portfolio that aligns to client needs, a strong collaborative culture and high levels of client satisfaction are amongst the key strengths highlighted in the report.
"As part of their Business 4.0 transformation, progressive organizations are catering to the demands of a globalized, multi-generational workforce by investing in building a vibrant collaborative work environment and focusing an enriching their user experience," said Krishna Mohan, Global Head IT Infrastructure Services and Deputy Head, Cognitive Business Operations, TCS. "Our Leaders position in the Everest Group PEAK Matrix is a testament to our vision and strategy, investments and innovation, strong portfolio mix, wide delivery footprint and market success."
"TCS' vision of the digital workplace goes beyond IT infrastructure and focuses on end-to-end employee experience - from service desks, end user computing, intranets and collaboration, workplace innovation and learning, and persuasive and immersive experiences. As infrastructure moves to the cloud, employee experiences are transforming into anytime-anywhere, zero touch systems of engagement powered by automation and AI," said Ashok Krish, Global H~ad, Digital Workplace practice, TCS.
TCS has a comprehensive set of Digital Workplace Services that deliver an intuitive, immersive and intelligent workplace to create delightful employee experiences. The portfolio includes: assessment of customers' current workplace maturity, planning and executing digital workplace transformations, and end-to-end management of digital workplaces.
TCS' unique transformation approach looks at
- Laying the Foundation: Incorporating persona-based user analytics, setting up digital factories, CTI, provisioning self-service capabilities, setting up scripts/SOP knowledge engines and incorporating speech analytics.
- Building the Digital Core: Creating a unified and intelligent app store, auto-detecting and healing issues, location based toll-free services, digital service desks, intelligent conversational services, data and document cloudification, one-click auto-configure and resolution functionalities, selfhelp knowledge banks, and more.
- Injecting Cognitive Capabilities: Digital assistants based on conversational interfaces and NLP, individual workbenches (project, personal, social workspaces), unified collaboration ecosystems, location-aware support and setting up of a cognitive business command center.
- Transforming Workplaces: Al-enhanced knowledge ecosystems and agile-ready digital workplaces, collaboration platforms such as Microsoft Office 365 for day to day employee applications and intranets, immersive and persuasive learning and innovation experiences in the workplace using augmented, virtual and mixed reality engines.
- Measuring Employee Experience: Real-time user experience monitoring underpinned by TCS' experience level agreements to constantly monitor the effectiveness of digital workplace initiatives, and feed into TCS' persuasion and gamification engines to enable transformation workplace behavior.
At the core of TCS' Digital Workplace Services is the Digital Desk, which includes TCS-built intellectual property such as Mobitio™, ignio™, chatbots, digital assistants, speech recognition technology, and gamification. Mobitio is an enterprise mobility platform embedded with intelligent automation and realtime analytics to provide location-aware services, on-the-go creation and tracking of service requests and enterprise social collaboration. ignio is TCS' cognitive automation platform that uses its pre-built body of knowledge and context awareness to diagnose and fix IT operational issues autonomously.
"The key philosophy of digital workplace is to offer personalized services, underpinned by flexible delivery models, choice of support channels, end-to-end operations automation, and innovative business-aligned metrics. TCS continues to make the right investments and evolve its digital workplace services portfolio to align with these market requirements, while maintaining its high delivery execution standards - thereby strengthening its Leader position on the assessment. Clients have specifically pointed out TCS' wellintegrated services suite and its framework to con"tinuously track and improve user experience as key strengths," said Chirajeet Sengupta, Partner, ITS Research Services, Everest Group.
"A dynamic collaborative workplace is at the core of any digital transformation journey. Our customercentricity, design thinking, deep technical knowledge, investments in intellectual property, and extensive global footprint makes us the preferred partner for our customers' workplace transformation initiatives," added Krishna Mohan.
Shares of TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.2011.85 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 2008.75. The total number of shares traded during the day was 175463 in over 3695 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 2021.15 and intraday low of 2005. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 352566675.