Himatsingka Seide, part of the Himatsingka Group announced results for the quarter ended June 30, 2018, today.
CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS FOR THE QUARTER ENDED 30th JUNE 2018
- Consolidated Total Income for Q1 FY19 stood at Rs. 601.38 Crores vs Rs. 515.16 Crores in Ql FY18, up by 16.7%.
- Consolidated EBITDA (excluding non-recurring expense*) for Ql FY19 increased by 26.0% to Rs. 141.28 Crores vs Rs. 112.15 Crores in Ql FY18.
- EBITDA Margin (excluding non-recurring expense*) stood at 23.5%, an increase of 172 bps compared Ql FY18.
- Consolidated EBIT (excluding non-recurring expense*) for Ql FY19 was up by 20.9% to Rs. 115.00 Crores vs Rs. 95.15 Crores in Ql FY18.
- Consolidated PBT (excluding non-recurring expense*) for Ql FY19 was up by 12.2% to Rs. 78.44 Crores vs Rs. 69.93 Crores in Ql FY18.
- Consolidated PAT for Q1 FY19 was down by 12.0% to Rs. 44.57 Crores vs Rs. 50.63 Crores in Q1 FY18.
- Basic and Diluted Earnings per Share (EPS) for Q1 FY19 stood at Rs. 4.53 vs Rs. 5.14 in Ql FYl8.
Commenting on the Company's performance, Mr. Shrikant Himatsingka, Managing Director & Group CEO said: "We are pleased with our stable QI FY19 operating performance that witnessed new highs on both the revenue and EBITDA front. We remain focused on sweating manufacturing capacities, on-schedule completion of the new Terry Towel facility and enhancing market share across categories and geographies we operate in."
Shares of HIMATSINGKA SEIDE LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.305 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 314.15. The total number of shares traded during the day was 4454 in over 300 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 317.05 and intraday low of 305. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 1393015.