Minda Corporation Limited (referred to as "Minda Corp" or the "Company"; NSE: MINDACORP, BSE: 538962), the flagship company of Spark Minda, Ashok Minda Group, today announced its financial results for the first quarter ended June 30, 2018.
Consolidated Financial Performance Highlights
Q1 FY2019 vs Q1 FY2018
- Operating Revenue (net of excise) increased by 33.8% y-o-y to Rs. 7,783 million
- EBITDA margins increased to 9.4% in Q1 FY2019 from 7.6% in Q1 FY2018
- EBITDA increased by 65% y-o-y to Rs. 731 million
- Net Profit margins increased to 4.8% in Q1 FY2019 from 4.0% in Q1 FY2018
- Net Profit increased by 63.5% y-o-y to Rs. 376 million
- CRISIL has upgraded Minda Corporation's rating on the long-term bank facilities to 'A+/Stable' from 'A/Stable', and has reaffirmed rating on the short-term facilities at 'A1'.
Shares of Minda Corporation Ltd was last trading in BSE at Rs.158.9 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 157.1. The total number of shares traded during the day was 48884 in over 834 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 161.9 and intraday low of 157.5. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 7814140.