KEC International Ltd. a global infrastructure EPC major, an RPG Group Company, has secured new orders of Rs. 1,357 crore across its businesses.
The Transmission & Distribution (T&D) business has secured turnkey orders of Rs. 1,234 crore across India, Middle East, Africa, SAARC and The Americas:
- 400 kV GIS Substation in North Eastern India from PGCIL
- Orders for various 400 kV Transmission Lines in Dubai
- 225 kV Transmission Lines in Senegal and Substations in Ivory Coast, respectively
- 138 kV Transmission Line and associated substation in Nicaragua
- 400 kV D/C River Crossing Transmission Line in Bangladesh
- 765 kV Transmission Line in Northern India from a leading private player for a TBCB Project and a Substation order from a leading private tyre company
- SAE Towers has received various orders from the Americas
The Cables Business has secured orders of Rs. 123 crore for various types of Cables.
Mr. Vimal Kejriwal, MD & CEO, KEC International Ltd. commented, "We are delighted with the new order wins, especially in the Transmission & Distribution business. We have consolidated our leadership position in the Middle East market by re-entering Dubai. With the order win in Nicaragua, KEC marks its direct entry into the American T&D EPC market, apart from its current presence in Brazil through SAE Towers, its wholly owned subsidiary."
Shares of KEC INTERNATIONAL LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.337.55 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 339.7. The total number of shares traded during the day was 43050 in over 2026 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 351 and intraday low of 336.15. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 14837954.