Endurance Technologies Ltd announces results for Q4 FY18
The Board of Directors of Endurance Technoiogies Limited today approved the audited financial results for the quarter and year ended 31st March 2018.
Performance Highlights [for FY 2017-18]:
- Consolidated Total Income including other income (excluding Excise Duty) grew by 16.8% to INR 65,617 million vs INR 56/199 million.
- 71% of Consoiidated Total Income induding other income came from Indian operations and balance 29% came from European operations.
- Standalone Total Income including other income grew by 19.7% to INR 46/595 million vs INR 38/924 million.
- Consolidated EBITDA Margin improved to 14.5% from 14.0%.
- Consolidated PAT (before OCI) grew by 18.3% to INR 3/908 miliion vs INR 3/303 miliion,
- Aftermarket sales from Indian operations grew by 13.8% to INR 2,415 million vs INR 2,122 million.
- Exports from India grew by 30,9% to INR 2,198 million from Rs. 1/679 million.
- Consolidated Basic and Diluted EPS stood at INR 27.78 per share compared to INR 23.48 per share in the previous financial year.
Commenting on the Company's performance, Mr. Anurang Jain/ Managing Director of the Company
said: "Growth in sales of two-wheelers in India has been very robust - both for scooters and motorcycles. Also, three-wheeler volumes have recorded a sharp growth. Our revenues have grown faster than the market volumes/ both in India and Europe. This is a reflection of the continued trust reposed by our customers in our ability to play a key rofe in their supply chain.
Despite exceptional cost of Rs. 269 mn. related to implementation of voluntary separation scheme that we incurred in Q3 of this year / our annual PAT margin has improved over last year / both at standalone and consolidated level.
The Board of Directors has reviewed the Company's financial performance for the fiscal year and has recommended dividend of Rs. 4 per equity share of face value of Rs. 10 each."
Shares of Endurance Technologies Ltd was last trading in BSE at Rs.1155 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 1184.45. The total number of shares traded during the day was 3542 in over 482 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 1197.95 and intraday low of 1140. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 4146868.