Strategy Committee of the Board of Directors in its meeting held today formulated long term business goals and devised growth plans that is in line with the Vision to be USD 3 billion in revenues by 2025.
Keeping in view the current business synergies, the Committee has proposed the following expansion plans in the State of Madhya Pradesh with the total capital outlay to the tune of Rs. 7200 crores.
- Paper Unit with the capacity of 500 tonne per day
- Processing & CSP capacity in Bed Sheet
- Bed Linen Unit comprising of 500 looms
- Terry Towel Unit comprising of 300 looms
- Spinning unit comprising of 3 lacs spindles & 2000 rotors
- Technical Textile Unit
- Garments / Rugs / Top of Bed and Fashion Bedding
- Cogen Power Plant / Solar Power Plant
- Multi-specialty Mini Health Centre
The aforesaid projects shall be eligible for various incentives & benefits under Mega Project Policies of the State and Central Govt and are subject to technical feasibility, financial viability and evaluation.
Further, the schedule of implementation shall be in phased manner as may be approved by the Board from time to time, after financial closure & evaluation of all opportunities that will maximize value and is in the best interest of the Company and its stakeholders.
Shares of TRIDENT LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.67 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 66.8. The total number of shares traded during the day was 82421 in over 478 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 68 and intraday low of 66.65. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 5556082.